What People Are Saying About TAL Healthcare…
Identify, attract, engage and connect the best possible talent while building, nurturing long-term relationships with our client partners based on integrity, trust and the on-going pursuit of excellence.
Our fundamental values are to develop and retain the best consultants where trust and caring are central to fostering professional growth; integrity; ethics; quality; professionalism; continuous improvement; and to embrace innovation and change.
A large, rapidly growing and progressive Federally Qualified Health Center with branches throughout New York City is seeking a Deputy Chief Medical Officer – responsible for assuming leadership in clinical care, supervising other providers and the clinical team, and participating in management of clinical operations.
A leader in providing home-based medical care to individuals with multiple chronic conditions is seeking a Regional Medical Director – responsible for providing the means, structure, and environment to most effectively and efficaciously utilize the resources that are available.
A regional medical center is seeking an Attending Psychiatrist – responsible for clinical care and educational activities on a 24-bed acute adult inpatient unit, including collaborating with a multidisciplinary treatment team. He/she will participate in activities related to clinical care and documentation of care, performance improvement, regulatory compliance, resident and medical student education, and ongoing surveillance of the professional performance of the clinical staff.
View all posted practice opportunities for physicians currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match physicians with practice opportunities for all specialties and levels of administrative responsibility – from Internists to Specialists, Medical Directors and CMOs.
Tal Physicians features pratice opportunities in many areas, including:
- Family Medicine – including inpatient, outpatient, with and without obstetrics, and in urgent care
- Internal Medicine – including inpatient, outpatient, and numerous subspecialties requiring fellowships
- Psychiatry – including inpatient, outpatient, and administrative opportunities
- Urgent Care – including opportunities for emergency medicine physicians and family medicine physicians with emergency room experience
- Quality Improvement – opportunities to take part in healthcare’s latest administrative trends
- Managed Care – opportunities to participate in new models that represent healthcare’s future
- And More – let us know what other opportunities you seek – we have direct access to hiring at many unlisted facilities
A world-class, patient-centered, integrated, academic medical center has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Director – Internal Audit. Under the supervision of the Vice President, Internal Audit, Compliance and ERM, the Director will oversee an annual internal audit risk assessment process, coordinate planning and execution of the annual work plan (audits, controls reviews and special projects), and ensure the delivery of high quality audit reports.
An exciting opportunity awaits – to join the team of an academic medical center as Senior Director – Patient Placement & Progression. A successful candidate would be responsible for planning, organizing and directing all operations of bed management, and providing leadership for all activities and resources associated with patient placement and progression throughout the medical center.
A high growth, entrepreneurial organization committed to improving healthcare for the highest acuity patients is seeking a Director – Health Services. In partnership with the Regional Medical Director, this role is responsible for the comprehensive medical management function which includes Management of inpatient care (at all Hospitals and Skilled Nursing Facilities) and Management of outpatient care (in patient’s homes or places of residence including long term care settings).
View all posted healthcare opportunities currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match qualified executives with career opportunities in health care.
In addition to executive and director positions, Tal Healthcare features opportunities to advance a career in many areas, including:
- Advance Practice Clinicians – including PAs, NPs, CRNAs, and more
- Nursing – including clinical roles and careers that require RN backgrounds
- Finance – including revenue cycle and other relevant areas
- Operations and Administration – including a variety of back-office support roles in the healthcare space
- And More – let us know what other opportunities you seek – we have direct access to unlisted opportunities at numerous facilities
A prestigious Greater New York City Area hospital has an opportunity for a Senior Application Analyst, certified in Epic Resolute Hospital Billing. He/she must demonstrate a solid understanding of hospital revenue cycle, billing and claims operations. He/she will work with Epic, the Project Team(s), Subject Matter Experts, and end users to tailor the system to fit the organization’s needs.
A prestigious NYC metro area hospital has an opportunity for a Lab Information Systems Analyst familiar with lab technology. The LIS Analyst will support for lab information systems all labs within the medical center (pathology, blood bank, histology, vent, etc.).
A well-established, dynamic and innovative Child and Welfare Services Agency providing services throughout the NYC metro area is seeking a Revenue Systems Supervisor with expertise in Medicaid billing in a Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) software environment.
View all posted practice opportunities in IT currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match candidates with opportunities at all levels of Healthcare IT – from Analysts to Developers, Managers, Directors, VPs, CTOs, CIOs and CMIOs.
This includes positions in many areas, including:
- Infrastructure – architecture, design, implementation and support of server, network, storage, desktop, mobile, and more
- Clinical Applications – design, engineering, development, implementation, integration, and support of clinical software applications, e.g. EMRs (EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, NextGen), Lab Information Systems (LIS), e.g. SCC, Epic, Orchard, and more
- Business Applications – design, engineering, development, implementation, integration, and support of business software applications, e.g. PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics, Infor, and more
- Data & Analytics – Informatics, Business Intelligence, Database administration, Big Data, and more
- Architects & Integration / Interface Analysts – HIEs, HL7, and more
- Business Analysis – analysis and documentation of detailed user needs, application configuration, testing and software Quality Assurance, user training, etc.
- Information Security and Compliance – policies and procedures, technologies
- Program & Project Management – certifications such as PMP, CAPM, CSM