What People Are Saying About TAL Healthcare…
Identify, attract, engage and connect the best possible talent while building, nurturing long-term relationships with our client partners based on integrity, trust and the on-going pursuit of excellence.
Our fundamental values are to develop and retain the best consultants where trust and caring are central to fostering professional growth; integrity; ethics; quality; professionalism; continuous improvement; and to embrace innovation and change.
A prominent network of non-for-profit community health centers, has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Medical professional as Director of Psychiatry.
A rapidly growing FQHC in New York City which operates a dozen sites has (2) openings for Associate Medical Directors with FM/IM and Pediatrics experience.
Our client is a network of family health centers which delivers healthcare, behavioral health and dental services to a culturally diverse population. This network is extremely well known having served its patients for more than a century. Due to increased patient volume there is a need for a Family Medicine Physician.
View all posted practice opportunities for physicians currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match physicians with practice opportunities for all specialties and levels of administrative responsibility – from Internists to Specialists, Medical Directors and CMOs.
Tal Physicians features pratice opportunities in many areas, including:
- Family Medicine – including inpatient, outpatient, with and without obstetrics, and in urgent care
- Internal Medicine – including inpatient, outpatient, and numerous subspecialties requiring fellowships
- Psychiatry – including inpatient, outpatient, and administrative opportunities
- Urgent Care – including opportunities for emergency medicine physicians and family medicine physicians with emergency room experience
- Quality Improvement – opportunities to take part in healthcare’s latest administrative trends
- Managed Care – opportunities to participate in new models that represent healthcare’s future
- And More – let us know what other opportunities you seek – we have direct access to hiring at many unlisted facilities
Our client promotes resilience and recovery by addressing all aspects of an individual’s life including mental and physical health, family, housing, employment and education is seeking a Senior Director, Managed Care.
Our client, a prestigious academic medical center located in the New York Metro area is seeking a Regional VP, Behavioral Health, to lead their programs on two campuses.
Our client is a large faith-based multi-hospital system in the New York Metro area is in need for an Assistant Vice President of Compliance.
View all posted healthcare opportunities currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match qualified executives with career opportunities in health care.
In addition to executive and director positions, Tal Healthcare features opportunities to advance a career in many areas, including:
- Advance Practice Clinicians – including PAs, NPs, CRNAs, and more
- Nursing – including clinical roles and careers that require RN backgrounds
- Finance – including revenue cycle and other relevant areas
- Operations and Administration – including a variety of back-office support roles in the healthcare space
- And More – let us know what other opportunities you seek – we have direct access to unlisted opportunities at numerous facilities
Our client is a very progressive Federally Qualified Health Center with 11 sites across four boroughs, and they have an immediate need for a AVP of Technology & Project Management.
Our Client, a world-class, patient-centered, integrated, academic medical center, one of the nation’s premier centers for excellence in clinical care has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Senior Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst.
A terrific career for a Director of E-Commerce and Revenue Cycle Systems with a leading Academic Medical Center in New York City.
View all posted practice opportunities in IT currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match candidates with opportunities at all levels of Healthcare IT – from Analysts to Developers, Managers, Directors, VPs, CTOs, CIOs and CMIOs.
This includes positions in many areas, including:
- Infrastructure – architecture, design, implementation and support of server, network, storage, desktop, mobile, and more
- Clinical Applications – design, engineering, development, implementation, integration, and support of clinical software applications, e.g. EMRs (EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, NextGen), Lab Information Systems (LIS), e.g. SCC, Epic, Orchard, and more
- Business Applications – design, engineering, development, implementation, integration, and support of business software applications, e.g. PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics, Infor, and more
- Data & Analytics – Informatics, Business Intelligence, Database administration, Big Data, and more
- Architects & Integration / Interface Analysts – HIEs, HL7, and more
- Business Analysis – analysis and documentation of detailed user needs, application configuration, testing and software Quality Assurance, user training, etc.
- Information Security and Compliance – policies and procedures, technologies
- Program & Project Management – certifications such as PMP, CAPM, CSM