What People Are Saying About TAL Healthcare…
Identify, attract, engage and connect the best possible talent while building, nurturing long-term relationships with our client partners based on integrity, trust and the on-going pursuit of excellence.
Our fundamental values are to develop and retain the best consultants where trust and caring are central to fostering professional growth; integrity; ethics; quality; professionalism; continuous improvement; and to embrace innovation and change.
A prominent network of non-for-profit community health centers has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Medical professional as Director of Psychiatry.
A rapidly growing FQHC in New York City which operates a dozen sites has two openings for Associate Medical Directors who are in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine and have Pediatrics experience.
A clinic that provides sensitive, quality health care and related services targeted to New York’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities – regardless of ability to pay – is seeking a dedicated HIV Physician at their new Bronx location.
View all posted practice opportunities for physicians currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match physicians with practice opportunities for all specialties and levels of administrative responsibility – from Internists to Specialists, Medical Directors and CMOs.
Tal Physicians features pratice opportunities in many areas, including:
- Family Medicine – including inpatient, outpatient, with and without obstetrics, and in urgent care
- Internal Medicine – including inpatient, outpatient, and numerous subspecialties requiring fellowships
- Psychiatry – including inpatient, outpatient, and administrative opportunities
- Urgent Care – including opportunities for emergency medicine physicians and family medicine physicians with emergency room experience
- Quality Improvement – opportunities to take part in healthcare’s latest administrative trends
- Managed Care – opportunities to participate in new models that represent healthcare’s future
- And More – let us know what other opportunities you seek – we have direct access to hiring at many unlisted facilities
The Site Director in Ambulatory Operations has the overall responsibility to plan, organize and direct the clinical operations of ambulatory facilities.
A large Medical Center in New Jersey, committed to exploring and advancing facilities management and emergency preparedness, is seeking a Director of Facilities Management.
A world-class, patient-centered, academic medical center has an exciting opportunity for a Manager – Accounts Payable.
View all posted healthcare opportunities currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match qualified executives with career opportunities in health care.
In addition to executive and director positions, Tal Healthcare features opportunities to advance a career in many areas, including:
- Advance Practice Clinicians – including PAs, NPs, CRNAs, and more
- Nursing – including clinical roles and careers that require RN backgrounds
- Finance – including revenue cycle and other relevant areas
- Operations and Administration – including a variety of back-office support roles in the healthcare space
- And More – let us know what other opportunities you seek – we have direct access to unlisted opportunities at numerous facilities
A Senior Application Analyst – EpicCare Willow Pharmacy is required at a major New York City medical center.
A prestigious hospital in Greater New York City has an opportunity for an experienced, certified Manager – Epic Ambulatory.
A Greater New York City medical center requires a Senior Application Analyst – Epic OpTime Anesthesia.
View all posted practice opportunities in IT currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match candidates with opportunities at all levels of Healthcare IT – from Analysts to Developers, Managers, Directors, VPs, CTOs, CIOs and CMIOs.
This includes positions in many areas, including:
- Infrastructure – architecture, design, implementation and support of server, network, storage, desktop, mobile, and more
- Clinical Applications – design, engineering, development, implementation, integration, and support of clinical software applications, e.g. EMRs (EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, NextGen), Lab Information Systems (LIS), e.g. SCC, Epic, Orchard, and more
- Business Applications – design, engineering, development, implementation, integration, and support of business software applications, e.g. PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics, Infor, and more
- Data & Analytics – Informatics, Business Intelligence, Database administration, Big Data, and more
- Architects & Integration / Interface Analysts – HIEs, HL7, and more
- Business Analysis – analysis and documentation of detailed user needs, application configuration, testing and software Quality Assurance, user training, etc.
- Information Security and Compliance – policies and procedures, technologies
- Program & Project Management – certifications such as PMP, CAPM, CSM