What People Are Saying About TAL Healthcare…
Identify, attract, engage and connect the best possible talent while building, nurturing long-term relationships with our client partners based on integrity, trust and the on-going pursuit of excellence.
Our fundamental values are to develop and retain the best consultants where trust and caring are central to fostering professional growth; integrity; ethics; quality; professionalism; continuous improvement; and to embrace innovation and change.
A large, rapidly growing and progressive Federally Qualified Health Center with branches throughout New York City is seeking a Deputy Chief Medical Officer – responsible for assuming leadership in clinical care, supervising other providers and the clinical team, and participating in management of clinical operations.
Our Client, one of the largest medical school affiliated treatment programs in the United States is seeking a Director of Psychiatry, Substance Abuse with expertise in the treatment of substance use disorders to provide high quality, comprehensive psychiatric care to patients enrolled in the program.
An affiliate of a major New York City tertiary care facility has a need for multiple Adult Psychiatrists in an in-patient setting. The facility offers general adult, geriatric and chemical addiction treatment.
View all posted practice opportunities for physicians currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match physicians with practice opportunities for all specialties and levels of administrative responsibility – from Internists to Specialists, Medical Directors and CMOs.
Tal Physicians features pratice opportunities in many areas, including:
- Family Medicine – including inpatient, outpatient, with and without obstetrics, and in urgent care
- Internal Medicine – including inpatient, outpatient, and numerous subspecialties requiring fellowships
- Psychiatry – including inpatient, outpatient, and administrative opportunities
- Urgent Care – including opportunities for emergency medicine physicians and family medicine physicians with emergency room experience
- Quality Improvement – opportunities to take part in healthcare’s latest administrative trends
- Managed Care – opportunities to participate in new models that represent healthcare’s future
- And More – let us know what other opportunities you seek – we have direct access to hiring at many unlisted facilities
Working in coordination with a world renowned Managed Care Team, Finance and Program Directors, the Regional Director – Managed Care Contracting: recommends, develops, coordinates and implements multiple activities in support of managed care initiatives across the organization in specialty areas; represents our client in MC market assessments, managed care contract negotiations and related activities; assists in budget projections; negotiates MC contractual agreements in accordance with budgeted objectives in order to obtain maximum profitability and volume.
A terrific career for a Director of E-Commerce and Revenue Cycle Systems with a leading Academic Medical Center in NYC. This position had direct and indirect matrix responsibility of the Hospital Revenue Cycle including Health Service Receivables, Patient Financial Services and Patient Registration. Additionally, the position is involved in the development of plans, manages systems, guides and supports operations, to maximize the opportunities for efficiency of the revenue cycle.
Our client is a very progressive Federally Qualified Health Center with eleven sites across four boroughs and they are in need of a Center Director. As part of senior management staff, an ideal candidate directs, manages and analyzes all clinical activities including program development and implementation, clinical services and community educational and outreach programs.
View all posted healthcare opportunities currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match qualified executives with career opportunities in health care.
In addition to executive and director positions, Tal Healthcare features opportunities to advance a career in many areas, including:
- Advance Practice Clinicians – including PAs, NPs, CRNAs, and more
- Nursing – including clinical roles and careers that require RN backgrounds
- Finance – including revenue cycle and other relevant areas
- Operations and Administration – including a variety of back-office support roles in the healthcare space
- And More – let us know what other opportunities you seek – we have direct access to unlisted opportunities at numerous facilities
This position, Senior Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst, oversees the daily analysis, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hospital billing/patient accounting management systems (e.g. Epic, ePremis, HTS, 3M, HealthLogic, etc.) that support Revenue Cycle Operations.
Our Client, a prestigious NY Metro area hospital, has an opportunity for an experienced Epic Ambulatory Manager for their environment. This manager, certified in EpicCare Ambulatory, will be responsible for day to day project level coordination of activities related to the implementation of and ongoing management of the EpicCare Ambulatory application.
A prestigious Greater New York City hospital is looking for a Senior Application Analyst, certified in Epic Resolute Hospital Billing. The candidate must demonstrate a solid understanding of hospital revenue cycle, billing and claims operations.
View all posted practice opportunities in IT currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match candidates with opportunities at all levels of Healthcare IT – from Analysts to Developers, Managers, Directors, VPs, CTOs, CIOs and CMIOs.
This includes positions in many areas, including:
- Infrastructure – architecture, design, implementation and support of server, network, storage, desktop, mobile, and more
- Clinical Applications – design, engineering, development, implementation, integration, and support of clinical software applications, e.g. EMRs (EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, NextGen), Lab Information Systems (LIS), e.g. SCC, Epic, Orchard, and more
- Business Applications – design, engineering, development, implementation, integration, and support of business software applications, e.g. PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics, Infor, and more
- Data & Analytics – Informatics, Business Intelligence, Database administration, Big Data, and more
- Architects & Integration / Interface Analysts – HIEs, HL7, and more
- Business Analysis – analysis and documentation of detailed user needs, application configuration, testing and software Quality Assurance, user training, etc.
- Information Security and Compliance – policies and procedures, technologies
- Program & Project Management – certifications such as PMP, CAPM, CSM