What People Are Saying About TAL Healthcare…
Identify, attract, engage and connect the best possible talent while building, nurturing long-term relationships with our client partners based on integrity, trust and the on-going pursuit of excellence.
Our fundamental values are to develop and retain the best consultants where trust and caring are central to fostering professional growth; integrity; ethics; quality; professionalism; continuous improvement; and to embrace innovation and change.
The Director of Psychiatry will be based in Brooklyn and oversee all 3 locations of this community health center network, which is recognized as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home, and which is a Federally Qualified Health Center, with a homeless program.
A major tertiary care medical center located in New York City has immediate and future needs for Emergency Medicine trained physicians.
An affiliate of a major New York City tertiary care facility has a need for an Internist for its specialty psychiatric hospital. This facility offers general adult, geriatric and dual diagnosis treatment for its inpatient psychiatric patients.
View all posted practice opportunities for physicians currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match physicians with practice opportunities for all specialties and levels of administrative responsibility – from Internists to Specialists, Medical Directors and CMOs.
Tal Physicians features pratice opportunities in many areas, including:
- Family Medicine – including inpatient, outpatient, with and without obstetrics, and in urgent care
- Internal Medicine – including inpatient, outpatient, and numerous subspecialties requiring fellowships
- Psychiatry – including inpatient, outpatient, and administrative opportunities
- Urgent Care – including opportunities for emergency medicine physicians and family medicine physicians with emergency room experience
- Quality Improvement – opportunities to take part in healthcare’s latest administrative trends
- Managed Care – opportunities to participate in new models that represent healthcare’s future
- And More – let us know what other opportunities you seek – we have direct access to hiring at many unlisted facilities
Our client, a growing Specialty Healthcare Plan with first-in-class medical benefit plan solutions is looking for a Vice President of National Accounts. As the Vice President of National Accounts you will choose either the New York Metro Area or in the California Bay Area to develop new relationships with enterprise and jumbo clients.
The Executive Director of Professional Billing Services is responsible for the successful operation and performance of the physician enterprise revenue cycle. The Executive Director plays the lead role in the strategic direction, goal-setting and performance management of the Professional Revenue Cycle.
A Director of Finance, Home Health Agency will have overall responsibility for the financial and reimbursement functions of the agency. Management of accounts receivable/payable, billing, third party payers, cost reports, annual budget, and grants/special funds.
View all posted healthcare opportunities currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match qualified executives with career opportunities in health care.
In addition to executive and director positions, Tal Healthcare features opportunities to advance a career in many areas, including:
- Advance Practice Clinicians – including PAs, NPs, CRNAs, and more
- Nursing – including clinical roles and careers that require RN backgrounds
- Finance – including revenue cycle and other relevant areas
- Operations and Administration – including a variety of back-office support roles in the healthcare space
- And More – let us know what other opportunities you seek – we have direct access to unlisted opportunities at numerous facilities
Our client, the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market has an outstanding opportunity for a Consulting Manager, Healthcare Technology and Compliance.
Our client is seeking a Benefits Product Manager. The position will manage specialty products, specifically, ACA reporting, Flex Select (HRA/FSA/HSA), Transit, among over a dozen different products.
Our client, a well-established dynamic and innovative Child and Welfare Services Agency providing services throughout the NYC metro area, is seeking a highly motivated Technology Infrastructure Engineer.
View all posted practice opportunities in IT currently open via TAL Healthcare.
We match candidates with opportunities at all levels of Healthcare IT – from Analysts to Developers, Managers, Directors, VPs, CTOs, CIOs and CMIOs.
This includes positions in many areas, including:
- Infrastructure – architecture, design, implementation and support of server, network, storage, desktop, mobile, and more
- Clinical Applications – design, engineering, development, implementation, integration, and support of clinical software applications, e.g. EMRs (EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, NextGen), Lab Information Systems (LIS), e.g. SCC, Epic, Orchard, and more
- Business Applications – design, engineering, development, implementation, integration, and support of business software applications, e.g. PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics, Infor, and more
- Data & Analytics – Informatics, Business Intelligence, Database administration, Big Data, and more
- Architects & Integration / Interface Analysts – HIEs, HL7, and more
- Business Analysis – analysis and documentation of detailed user needs, application configuration, testing and software Quality Assurance, user training, etc.
- Information Security and Compliance – policies and procedures, technologies
- Program & Project Management – certifications such as PMP, CAPM, CSM